Friday, February 24, 2012

Code Amber Alertag Testimonial

"I bought the family pack Code Amber Alertags for my parents and husband's parent. Both my husband and I carry ours all the time. My parents always carry theirs. Not only are they carrying theirs but just last week put it to use. My dad went down in a Target store and my mom could not rouse him or get him to come to. They called 911 and the paramedic had no problem retrieving his information from the Code Amber Alertag that he had with him. They knew how to treat him right there in Target. He has a breathing problem and just passed out. So they were able to know what conditions he had and what medications he was on."

Thank you so much for being there for us.
Betty C. Los Angeles


Do you have a testimonial? Please tell us about your experience with Code Amber Alertag.

See more at Code Amber Alertag.

No comments:

Post a Comment